December 21, 2010

Scenes from December

Here's a look at some of my favorite scenes from this December. It's been a busy, crazy month (really, I wouldn't have it any other way) and I'm happy I took the time to take out my camera and snap a few shots.

Loving the twinkle lights in the twin's room. Makes it feel magical!
I just adore these little trees from Whole Foods! They're simply precious!

B always lines up his banana pieces.....smile on my face!

This boy loves his daddy. He's always climbing up in his lap.
Saying "cheese" for mommy! Love how adorable they are in their hats!

Hot chocolate with marshmallow cream. Mmmm.....
Christmas shopping with mommy......and a trip to Starbucks!

Chalkboard advent calendar.
Fresh baked candy cane cookies and spicy ginger cookies.

Thanks for spending a little of your time at Our Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment