July 2, 2012

Photo Canvas Workshop

Saturday, I had a group of mamas over for a workshop on how to make DIY photo canvases.
So fun!
Everyone brought their photos in the canvas sizes they chose, 11"x14" or 8"x10".
I provided the canvases and varnish/adhesive.
Oh, and snacks. What would a night out be without something yummy to eat?!

Also, I wanted to include a little swag from my shop. Everyone received a "itty bitty" reusable gift bag filled with chocolate dipped shortbread cookies. These designs should be available soon. : )

Sadly, I forgot to take pictures of everyone working but did get some before photos.
Caution: LOTS OF PHOTOS!
lol Enjoy!














1. Veggies and Ranch 2. Fruit bowl 3. Dolce de Leche cheesecake bars. 4. Gorgeous Grapefruit cake





These photos make me a little teary eyed. The boys were so little. They still had the wispy baby hair, it was before regular haircuts. Oh, so sweet!

The only thing is, I can't decide if I like them hanging in the dining room, where they are or not. Hmmm.....
What would you do?

Looking forward to hosting another workshop in August. : )  

Happy Monday everyone!





1 comment: