September 14, 2010

Project Life

Yay! My {Project Life} kit came in the mail yesterday. I'm super excited about working on this throughout next year. This is something I've never done before but look forward to the challenge. Taking on this project will be a great way to look back over the course of a year and see how our daily lives were in 2011. Those humdrum moments that make our lives unique. I try to treasure all the normal, mundane activities throughout our day. This is our story, it is a great story, one worth sharing and remembering. This is what I want to pass on to my boys by telling their stories through scrapbooking. You are what makes your story amazing!

Project Life kits are designed as a way to document a year in the life of you + your family. The kit comes with everything you need, minus pictures. It's full of journaling cards, page protectors, tabs, stickers and so much more. The album is really cute too. To get your own kit or to check out more great ideas by Becky Higgins go here .





So inspiring, creative, exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment