March 5, 2012

Classic.

It's been over a week now that I helped a friend with her 2 year old's birthday party but I wanted to share the photos with you.
She decided on a classic red car theme.

I love how the invitations turned out. Each one was hand cut from paper by yours truly.



I absolutely loved putting this table together.






Party favor bags







So honored that my friend asked me to help. I had a blast!

....................................................................................................................................................................

On another note, I made this for lunch recently.



I saw them on pinterest. They were yummy!

Zucchini, slice tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.

Lightly oil a baking dish. Clean and slice zucchini down the center. Bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven add sliced tomatoes and cheese. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes until the cheese melts. Salt and pepper, if desired.

Seriously, a must try. So good!



I'll be back soon with photos from the baby shower I helped to host. It was so pink and girly....love!


No comments:

Post a Comment