April 28, 2012

Playing catch up.

Well, I guess I decided to take a break from blogging without realizing it. I didn't notice how long it had been until this morning.

So, I'm going to do a little catching up here. This is just a warning for a heavy photo filled post. lol

Easter week:

Playdate with friends, we had some yummy snacks and an Easter egg hunt. :)



B and F did a sticker/coloring activity while we (I) talked about the cross and what Jesus did for us.

....................................................................................................................................................................
Easter Sunday

Breakfast


The Easter bunny brought the boys these sweet little hopping chicks. They were a BIG hit!



No roast and potatoes here this year, tacos with homemade tortillas instead. Recipe for tortillas found at the Homesick Texan.
.....................................................................................................................................................................


A little fun at Target's dollar section. He wanted to put them on himself. Love.
These ended up coming home with us because right after this pic, he broke the headband. So glad they were only a dollar and ended up being 1/2 off too.


A sight that always makes me happy. *insert blissful sigh*


Watching YouTube videos. This is one of our favorites.



Tried a new recipe. Scrumptious. This is where I found the recipe.



I've been very busy lately. Sewing, creating new products for my Etsy shop, catering food, preparing for a Mother's Day event, scrapbooking baby's first year books. I love staying this busy.
Don't get me wrong, I love my down time too but creating like this is awesome to me. Sometimes it's a hurdle to get over creative blocks at times but once I make it through those, I feel more confident in what I'm doing.
LOVE IT!


Hope you all have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment