April 1, 2012

Weekend to Weekend

My in-laws were here for a couple days last weekend. We had a great time and enjoyed having them here.

Saturday evening we walked around Cabela's. Our store has a walk through aquarium and a wild animal display. My twins loved the aquarium but their favorite part was riding the escalators up and down. Hey, it's free and it makes them happy!


Family photo. Yep, this pretty normal. Wiggly boys!


Sometimes, (okay, most times) it's hard to get a great family photo. My mother-in-law looks great though.

The weather was wonderful. The kind that could be too warm but with the breeze it makes it perfect. Like getting a sun kissed tan on your face and arms.

Playtime at the park was a necessity with this kind of weather.



Brett can climb this rock wall all by himself.
Yeah, he's growing up way too fast.


It was really warm outside if you were running/climbing/sliding like these two were.
Look at those rosy cheeks!



We had lunch outside at Red Zeppelin. It was perfect! I love eating there outside on the deck.

David and I were able to go out by ourselves while Gramma and Papa watched the boys.
Texas Roadhouse won.
It was yummy!
David had a steak and I had the catfish.

After dinner we walked around Walgreen's. We really know how to party. lol
I don't care where we go, I just love being able to spent time with my HOT husband all by myself.

And that was our weekend. David went back to work Monday morning and Gramma and Papa went home.
We had so much fun though!

Oh, I made the blueberry breakfast cake from the last post. It was delicious. Definitely a keeper.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Yesterday, we took the boys swimming for the first time this year.
They have been ready for weeks. Bringing me their swimming shorts over and over.

My arms and hands are otherwise busy once we're in the pool so, the only photos I have are right before.




This morning they brought out their water shoes with big smiles on their faces.
Looks like we'll need to go back to the pool very soon!


Hope your weekend was great!








No comments:

Post a Comment