May 28, 2012

Mini Scrapbook Workshop (spring)

Saturday night I hosted a mini scrapbook workshop.
I absolutely love putting these together.
So fun.
I think what makes the workshop so great is that everyone leaves with a finished scrapbook.

(note: This is my new chalkboard in our dining room. Oh, happiness)

The kits are prepared and ready for assembly beforehand making the process that much easier for people who don't scrapbook regularly. You can have no crafting experience at all and still leave with a handmade mini book that you'll love.
Helping others tap into their creative side make me happy!



Kits ready to be put together.


These ladies are awesome! I loved seeing how creative everyone was with their scrapbooks.
Little books of art!



Of course, we needed something yummy to eat so we would have energy to scrapbook. lol
Our meal.......chicken alfredo or stuffed shells, salad, bread, and a slice of cheesecake.


Best cheesecake recipe! I found it over at Whatever, it's Pam's Cheesecake. So good!


My finished scrapbook.







I'm already looking forward to planning the next one. November is going to be here soon!

Happy Memorial Day! Enjoy your time with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment