May 14, 2012

random photos

Recently, I have been working on product for my Etsy shop, which has kept me pretty busy.
Read, all my spare time is being spent creating and not blogging.
Don't get me wrong, I love being this busy with my handmade business and orders from friends. Feeling blessed beyond what I ever thought was possible. Thank you to all who support me and my venture into handmade, whether it's through purchases or encouragement. My heart is full! Thank you!
I want to blog more and I have so much I want to share but time will only allow for some much.

So, for now I'll just share a few random photos, little snippets of our lives.
Thanks for looking!


work boots


"camping"


sharky and bones


wall "art"


savoring the weather


so many


workshop



I'll be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment