March 4, 2011

Favorite 5 Friday

Hope everyone had a great week!
Mine was busy but fun. We started our week with a visit from family. My parents and sisters stayed with us for a few days. We spent some of our time together going for a walk, playing at the park, went to a local seafood restaurant, did some shopping.
The rest of the week was back to our normal routine, with the exception of one of my boys getting an upset tummy. Poor little man! It didn't last long, he's already back to his fun little self.

Okay, so here are my "Favorite 5" from this week.

Favorite thing about this week was watching my little sister play with B & F.
They are in awe of her and love it when she gets down on their level to bounce or chase. Love it!


Love this layout I saw from Cookielover over at twopeasinabucket.

The boys aren't big fans of dinosaurs but I just love this bedroom from PotteryBarnKids.
I love the colors, browns and greens, and the plank wood artwork on the wall. There may be a DIY of that coming soon. ;o)

WB 021 copy
These meatballs from WhipperBerry look fantastic! Definitely want to try them.

The Forgotten Garden
by Kate Morton

I've heard this is a great read. I'll let you know my thoughts on it after I've read it myself.


Leave a comment about a favorite from your week. I'd love to hear what it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment