December 18, 2011

Holiday Merriment

Hello.
I'm back.
Sorry I took such a long break from blogging.
But I'm back now.
I have some fun posts coming up this week.
Like cookie exchange party
Christmas crafting
Gingerbread houses for three year old's
It.
Is.
Going.
To.
Be.
Fun.
So stay tuned.

........................................................................................................................................................................

We made our annual trip to Bass Pro to see Santa Thursday night after dinner.
The line was LONG!
Since neither one of the boys were really excited to go up and talk to him we opted for looking at him from a distance.
This year they loved writing their letters to Santa.  (precious scribbles)
Their faces showed Christmas magic as they watched the train go around the tracks.
We also rode the Merry-go-round, this was a new activity at our Bass Pro.
Favre was very intent on holding the pole the first half of the ride then I had to remind him to continue so he wouldn't fall off. I wish I'd been able to get some pictures of them riding, I just need one more hand. Ha ha.







A trip to Bass Pro isn't complete without riding the elevator and watching the fish. :o)

-Emily











No comments:

Post a Comment