October 12, 2010

Cardboard Album

A few weeks ago I was browsing the blog world when I came across this idea of using cardboard and scraps of paper to make a mini album. I loved the idea and knew exactly what I wanted to do for mine. Last year when we took the boys to the pumpkin patch I took a ton of pictures (you have to take a ton to get some good ones *wink*) There were so many good ones I wanted to give them a special place of their own.
This is my version of the "cardboard scraps album".........
For this album I tore the cardboard into 5" x 7" pieces. Then covered both sides of all the cardboard pieces with scraps of cardstock. Then I used leftover pieces of patterned paper to decorate the pages. Added my photos and some embellishments, I also placed a few decorative tags in there for journaling. After punching holes in the sides, I used some twine to tie the pages together. Voila'.....the perfect way to display our pumpkin patch photos!






One of my absolute favorites of B & F!

Love this picture of our little family!



Out of all the projects and decorations I have out for Fall, this is my favorite one!

Be inspired to create something fun today!
Thanks for checking out my blog!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Who would have thought tearing up some cardboard could be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable Emily! Would you ever consider doing a blog post on crafting necessities. For example you had twine on hand to bind your book. I have some things like Mod Podge and buttons and scissors but I would LOVE to learn what a crafting survival kit looks like!

    ReplyDelete