October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

October is a favorite of mine! I love how in this month it feels as if the weather has really changed to Fall, there's pumpkin treats to bake, Starbucks pumpkin spice latte (need I say more?!!), the excitement of Halloween, and my ultimate fav...............the trip to the "pumpkin patch".

We took that glorious trip to find our "tiny" pumpkins yesterday morning. I seriously could have taken a lot more photos but B & F got tired of walking around, so we called it a day. I'm loving the pictures that I did get though. It was simply a beautiful day to be outside!
Love their faces!

F was super excited to be there! Seriously great action photo!



 
Getting these two to sit together for a picture is not an easy task!

This was the "tiny" pumpkin F picked out!

Shots from the ground.....I just love how they come out!




He kept smelling/kissing this large white pumpkin, so funny watching him!

Our little family!

Thanks for visiting and come again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment