I thought I'd share with you all my craftting/scrapbooing essentials, my "must haves" if you will.
1. A good sharp paper trimmer. I'd be lost with out this, the best way to get straight edges.
2. Quality, acid free, photo safe scrapbook paper. I keep a pretty large stock of this.
3. A sharp pair of scissors.
4. Acid free, photo safe adhesive. I like the scotch brand but really any good quality one will do.
5. Stamps, whether clear or block. The alphabet ones are awesome and I love that you can use them over and over, unlike stickers.
6. Stickers. lol I do love these as well and the alphabet ones are my favorite. What can I say.....I love them both equally.
7. Acid free, photo safe ink for stamping.
8. Distress ink. This is one of my all time favorite things to use on the edges of scrapbook pages and cards.
9. Clear stamping block for using the clear stamps. These are great because you can see what's underneath before you stamp it down.
10. Acrylic paint. You never know when you might need a little!
11. Mod Podge. This is an amazing product. I highly recommend it!
12. Paper punches.
13. Clear stencils. I have had these for so long. The ones in stores now are completely different but work the same.
14. Twine. This is what I used to keep the "cardboard album" together.
15. Small pliers. These are great for twisting the ends of florist's wire.
16. An assortment of ribbon.
17. Pieces of cardboard and/or chip board. Different sizes and scraps that can be covered with paper.
18. Photo safe pen. My favorite one to write with is the Precision Pen by American Crafts.
Thanks for visiting!