January 17, 2012

Comfort


cups of hot coffee.
sweet toddler kisses.
sleeping babies.
the hum of a dryer.
a quiet napping hour.
fresh baked bread.
homemade quilts.



a Christmas gift for one of my sisters.
she's pretty amazing, if you ask me
and she loves homemade quilts.
all these colors make me happy.
I hope they make her happy too.
......................................................................................................................................................................



Have you tried this tea?
It's really good.
Just like getting it from Starbucks but at a fraction of the cost.
Try a cup. It just might rock your world.


Follow the directions on the box for brewing iced or hot tea.
I added a little sugar to mine because I like me tea sweet.
Add ice and sip.
So refreshing.




No comments:

Post a Comment