January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011/ Hello 2012

The beginning of a new year refreshes me. It causes reflection and brings hope like no other time of year. I've been just giddy with excitement over starting this year. 2012.
What a beautiful year it's going to be!

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Okay.
So, I know we're already over Christmas and everything about it but I wanted to share one more post.
I made a couple of these albums for friends who welcomed their first child this year and therefor celebrating their first Christmas.


The front and back covers were made using stiff cardboard.
Baker's twine and pendents cut from scrap paper adorn the top.
The bingo card is from Jenni Bowlin Studio.
Enjoy tag from bananafishstudios.
Sorry, I can't remember where the Santa tag is from right now.




I made the inside pages from 6" x 6" page protectors and used my
sewing machine to stitch two separate pockets.
The large side fits 4 x 6 photos, the vertical strips of paper slide out for journaling.










There you have it.
I love them.
My friends did as well.
That's what matters to me.

Happy New Year!
I'm welcoming 2012 with arms wide open.
Oh, and a big smile on my face. : )


Emily















No comments:

Post a Comment