January 7, 2012

random.......


We're staying busy around here.
Potty training.
Cleaning.
Planning.
Organizing.
Enjoying our nice weather.

Really, the weather has been amazing. Warm enough not to need a jacket or cool enough for something lighter. The best!

We've been to the park a lot this week. My boys are always so happy at the park. Makes me feel like a good mom. lol






Love those three!

.............................................................................................................................................................


These sweeties went in the mail this week.


Just lovely.
Some friends and I are hosting a baby shower for a another friend.
These are the invites. I used a heart punch and coordinating patterned paper, glued the hearts to Kraft paper, then I ran them through my sewing machine for some texture. The info for the shower is on the other side printed on pink paper. Sweet, lovely, pink, and girly. :o)

.....................................................................................................................................................................

On the organizing side of things, I found some free printable sheet to get started.
When I have things written down, it's easier for me to get them done.
This is one of my goals for 2012.
To be better organized.
I think having things scheduled will really help.


Weekly Chore Schedule was found here, at http://www.theprojectgirl.com/ .
There are tons of great printables at this site and so many amazing ideas.
Go check them out. You'll be happy you did!
I also printed the Birthday Calendar from the project girl.


I think these are going to go into a "family planner" type book. I'll post photos of that later. :o)

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment