January 19, 2012

Organizing.......

I have a confession to make.
I.
Like.
Organizing.
Here's the thing though, I have be in just the right mood for it.
Lucky for me today was one of those days.
I love it when my day turns out more productive than I originally anticipated.

A look at the before and after:



Before


After

Really it just needed some straightening and moving a few things around.

The "pantry"



Before




After

Same here. Mostly a lot of moving things around but it feels to much better.

.................................................................................................................................................................

On a side note, I found a binder for my "family planner".
I absolutely love it.


It makes me happy with it's cool blue and grey color combo.
My photo doesn't do it justice.
Target has them here.


A baseball card page protector for business cards from favorite places.
Etsy shops I order from.
Photographers.
Hair Salon.
Etc.



I'm using these Avery page protectors in clear. Love them.
Slowly I'm filling it up. Making it work for me.
I am really enjoying the process of putting it together.

Have you done any organizing in your kitchen lately? If so, what did you do?






No comments:

Post a Comment