July 2, 2011

Etsy Items.......love

There are so many amazing shops in the land of Etsy. I love perusing the various vendors. The photography prints are some of my absolute favorites. They're simply breathtaking! So, I thought I'd do a post on a few of my personal favorites today.

Love these recycled wood signs from WilliamDohman. Beautiful.
THINK recycled-wood sign

Cup of coffee anyone?

good morning - 5x7 fine art print

Fun wall art from Lucius Art.
Be Awesome Today 8x10 Art Print - Motivational Uplifting inspirational

How cute are these? They're from Knot & Bow.
I think they're going to be a future purchase of mine. Adorable.
25 White Library Cards

Love these baby shower invites. Super sweet!
Katiedid
Baby boy shower invite with B is for boy, and banner, digital, printable file (item122)

One more photography print. This one's from ISPHOTOGAPHY.

Fairytale of New York - Dreamy travel photograph - Central Park Manhattan in the fog
Hope you enjoyed all that eye candy. What are some of your favorite shops on Etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment