October 22, 2012

Care Packages for H & J

Back in the summer one of my sisters moved to Australia to go to school.
She's totally loving it but I also know she misses being home.
Especially during the Fall and Thanksgiving season.
So......I send her a few goodies.
Even though it's summer time there, I know she will be celebrating Thanksgiving.
 
 
 
I absolutely love these little cards. Use them to write down the things you are thankful for, blessed with, and grateful for.
Then hang them, pin them, or pass them on to a friend.
 
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
Then one of my brothers went off to college this fall. I thought he might need a little love too.
Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies and a Starbucks gift card.
Best things for a college kid. Well, if you ask me anyway! Ha! 



 
I had so much fun sending these packages to my sibs. They are pretty awesome, after all!
 
*p.s. these are the most incredible oatmeal cream pies you will ever eat.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing our cream pies! We're glad that you enjoy them just as much as we do! So glad to have found your cute blog. We look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete