August 3, 2010

So I'm a little behind

So, as you can see I'm a little behind on my posts but life has been a little chaotic. Really it's more like life happened, I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about. I had little people to tend to, dishes to wash, food to prepare, a home to clean, laundry to wash. dry. fold, plus I got caught up in reading some new books. We're talking I've finished 6 books in a month's time.......wow! That's record for me! (I highly recommend the "Twilight" series........amazing!) Anyway, I'm going to do my best to keep up the writing because I love doing it. I don't think that anyone reads my blog but that's okay. This is very therapeutic for me, it's right up there with a cup of coffee, scrapbooking, baking and reading a great book.
So, let me just say that I'm happy to report that my incredible husband finished his first year of law school a couple weeks ago. I'm so proud of this man! He works full-time, goes to school part-time and still somehow has time to spend with us. If that's not amazing I don't know what is!
Also, our twins will be 2 1/2 this month. Realizing this makes my heart a little sad since this means they are halfway to being three. Didn't they just turn two???!!! Time slips away so quickly!
Where is my head? I've been jumping from subject to subject, everything is coming out just as fast as it pops into my head.
So, to change the subject once again I wanted to post a picture of one of the sweetest scenes I've ever had the privilege to see. The story of how this scene came about goes something like this. I pulled a muscle in my back last week, making bending over and reaching difficult and painful. With that being said, my sweet husband agreed to bathe our boys (something he has only done one other time). The sight of him in his uniform giving our boys a bath is such an incredible image of love that overwhelms me every time I see it.
This to my husband, "thank you for being so wonderful"!

No comments:

Post a Comment