November 19, 2010

December Daily

I am inspired every time I visit Ali Edwards blog. She is an amazing person and her scrapbooks are incredible. The December Daily is something she came up with. 25 days of December.
To document our daily lives as we prepare and celebrate the Holidays. This is my first year making one and I'm ecstatic. Here's a picture of what I've been working on. It's not completely put together just yet but I hope to have it ready before Thanksgiving.
These are just the start of my album, the numbered pages. I plan to add additional pages for photos and journaling. Also, the front and back covers are still being assembled. I'll post more pictures after I put it all together. I'm having so much fun playing with all these Christmas papers and embellishments.
I definitely recommend checking out the DD by Ali. It's so much fun to look at even if you aren't planning to make one yourself.

2 comments: