November 16, 2010

Early Morning & One Sweet Boy

The computer clock says it's 6:10am. I've been up since 4:18am. Finished a cup of coffee. Surfed my favorite blogs to catch up on my reading. Watched some Handy Manny and Jungle Junction with a sweet little boy.
I had to pull him from his bed this morning but he's been such a good sport about it. He is the reason I had to be up at 4:18am and why I kept him up after 10pm last night. He is having his hearing tested for the third try. We took him & his brother a couple weeks ago to check their hearing. Brother did just fine and received a good report but this little guy didn't want to participate in the testing. So, today I'm taking him to get an Auditory Brainstem Response test. He'll be asleep (hence the sleep deprivation) which means this will be the last test we need to do. Thank goodness! I'm ready to finish ruling this out or in for speech therapy purposes. Which by the way they are both doing marvelously! They still aren't talking much but communication is getting better. I'll have to post about all that another time, once I can really get a good grasp on how I feel about all of it!
For now wish us luck with the testing!

No comments:

Post a Comment