November 19, 2010

"Thanks" boxes

So, I found these adorable little boxes over at yellowmums that you can print for free and wanted to share them with all of you. I absolutely love them and printed one for each of my little turkeys to set on their plates for our Thanksgiving dinner. I'll probably put a little treat of some sort inside. I know they would be excited to find goldfish or cheerios because that's just what they like.
Also, I thought I'd place little notes inside telling each one what I was most thankful for about them. 
Example: I'm thankful for your sweet little kisses. Or I'm thankful for the way you play so well with your brother.
They are still pretty young so, I don't expect them to completely understand but I think it's a good start to some great holiday traditions. Thanks for visiting ourstory!

No comments:

Post a Comment