November 9, 2011

My birthday was when? / Thankful Day 9

TODAY! My birthday was today!

It was like most days around here with the exception of a few special moments.

I have to say the highlight of my day was hearing Favre snort like a pig and repeatedly saying "duck" while watching one on TV.
It's all about the little things. *insert blissful sigh*

Brett did attempt to help me blow out the candles on my cake. Another highlight. :o)


I've had this song by Mindy Gledhill suck in my head all day.
It feels appropriate for this next chapter in my life. Change is in the air. Dreams are becoming reality.
Awesome!  



.................................................................................................................................................................

Thankful Day 9:

I'm thankful for life. My life. (short, sweet, and simple)











No comments:

Post a Comment