November 1, 2011

Thankful Day 1

For the next 23 days I'm going to post what I'm thankful for each day. I've been trying to work on this outside of just Thanksgiving but sometimes I get caught up in life and forget the reasons why I do what I do. The very essence of my being and why I continue on. If it wasn't for all the little things that really matter, there wouldn't be much to our lives.
I want to challenge you as well. As you go through your routine each day try to think, write down, say out loud something you're thankful for.
For me writing it down makes the biggest impact. But saying it out loud can change how I think about what I'm thankful for too. Whatever you do, document someway (FB, Twitter, blog) these things that matter the most to you.
Happy first of November!

Day 1:
Thankful for peace. Our lives get crazy busy and we are always on the go but there is peace. Peace that we're exactly where we're meant to be. Peace that our family wasn't an accident but a purposeful action of love. Peace that no matter what we face, we're in it together. There's a lot to be said for having peace and being able to see it in our daily lives is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment