November 7, 2011

Thankful Days 5, 6, & 7.......plus, my newest pumpkin patch album

Okay, so Saturday I was incredibly busy preparing for a mini photo album workshop I was hosting that night. Then Sunday, I was just beat and napped during the boy's nap time. All of which left no time for blogging since I spent very little time on the computer at all. So, this post will have to cover my thankfulness the last two days and today.
I have a special treat though. I'm also going to post pictures of the mini photo album that I taught at the workshop over the weekend. Yay! (Okay, so maybe I'm the only one excited about it but that's alright.)

Down to business........

Thankful Day 5:
I'm thankful for quiet moments with the ones I love. The moments where I'm overwhelmed to the point of feeling breathless by how much I love them, their love for me and how incredibly blessed I am to have them. I cherish those moments.

Day 6:
I'm thankful for the miracle of "two". My twins are going to be four in a few months and I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the awesomeness of "two". It's mind boggling for me to know God created them at the same time. In the same womb. Right next to each other. Just amazing!

Day 7:
Thankful for my amazing, loving husband. Our life together only gets better. Our adventures more action packed. Our love stronger and my adoration greater. Thank you, David, for asking me to spend my life with you!


.........................................................................................................................................................................

Super fun stuff.

I've been so excited about sharing pictures of this album with you. Some of you may remember the one I made last year, here. I really loved using the cardboard for this particular album. It gives it a nice rustic feel to it.
For the cover I chose to use some of the ever popular pendents that are all over the blog world. Felt pumpkins were great textural addition as well.

Alright, enough chatter from me. :o)


Front cover








Most of the patterned paper, with the exception of one from My Mind's Eye, are various lines from Basic Grey.
The front journal tab, along with the Halloween tabs in the back are from Elle's Studio
The green alphabet stickers are "Thickers" in daiquiri by American Crafts.













No comments:

Post a Comment